Job Title: Consultancy to assist MoEYS design the National Health Education (including CSE) Curriculum/Syllabus
Duty Station: UNFPA Phnom Penh
Contract Type: Individual Consultant
Deadline: 22 April 2016 (4 PM Local Time)
Objective of assignment:
1. Gather and review the current National Curriculum/syllabus/textbooks of all grades, all extra/co curricula of Health Education both national and international/ global guidance from UNESCO and other relevant documents/materials of Health Education and CSE subjects.
2. Develop a simple work plan for the sub-committee which harmonizes with other sub-committee for the HE/CSE curriculum/ syllabus.
3. Within the New Curriculum Framework, the consultant assists the MoEYS/school health Department to Design the Health Education curriculum/syllabus.
4. Analyse and design the competency based framework (knowledge, skills and attitudes).
5. Assist the School Health Department and HE sub-committee to organize related consultation meetings/workshops as required.
6. Support the School Health Department in writing periodic work plan progress (quarterly and annual).
♦ National consultant with advanced degree in Public Policy related Health Education degree/School curriculum Development or in social sciences or other related fields;
♦ At least five years of-experience with school policy/strategy formulation with experience in developing curriculum an advantage;
♦ Proof of authorship in published papers related to the subject is required
♦ Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Khmer
♦ Availability to work full time throughout the assignment and be based at SHD/MoEYS.
How to apply:
Applications must be supported with a UN Personal History Form (P11) and a detailed CV addressed directly to Dr. Derveeuw Marc G. L., Representative, UNFPA, Phnom Penh Center, Room 526, Sothearos Blvd., Chamkar MonThe P11 Form and Terms of Reference can be obtained via email firstname.lastname@example.org or UNFPA Website http://countryoffice.unfpa.org/cambodia. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. UNFPA retains the right to contact referees directly.
There is no fee at any stage of the application process. UNFPA does not solicit or screen for information in respect of HIV or AIDS and does not discriminate on the basis of HIV status.
Post Khmer Editor-in-Chief Kay Kimsong sat down with Dr In Channy, President and Group Managing Director of ACLEDA Bank Plc, to explore the main principle guiding Cambodia’s biggest bank.
At the launch of Phnom Penh's newest market, The Post spoke to customers and stallholders about what the hub of bars, food stalls, shops and live music will add to the city's nightlife.
"I believe that Cambodian people have creativity in their blood ... There will come a time where a Golden Age of cinema will come back."