Foreign Trade Bank of Cambodia (FTB) is Cambodia's first and foremost bank. It is a joint private/Government venture and has been providing customers with Safe and reliable banking services for over 36 years. With our head office in Phnom Penh, we currently operate eleven branches and office in Phnom Penh, Sihanoukville, Srem Reap, Battambang and Kampong Cham province and plan to continue expanding our distribution network. In order to cope with the growth, we are looking for highly motivated and qualified candidates to join with our "Employer of Choice Bank" with the following vacancies:
1. Marketing Department Manager (01 position based in Head Office, Phnom Penh)
2. International Department Manager (01 position based in Head Office, Phnom Penh)
3. Call Center Supervisor (01 position based in Head Office, Phnom Penh)
4. Senior Compliance Officer (01 position based in Head Office, Phnom Penh)
5. Senior Ecommerce Officer (02 positions based in Head Office, Phnom Penh)
6. Business Development Officer (01 position based in Head Office, Phnom Penh)
7. Training Officer (01 position based in Head Office, Phnom Penh)
8. Product and Process Officer (01 position based in Head Office, Phnom Penh)
9. Credit Officers (05 positions based in Phnom Penh & Sihanoukville Branch)
10. Account & Admin Officers (04 positions based in Phnom Penh & Siem Reap Branch)
11. Safes Officers (05 positions based in Phnom Penh & Battambang Branch)
12. Tellers (05 positions based in Phnom Penh)
Main Duties and Skill/Experiences
Please visit our website: www.ftbbank.com for more detail.
How to Apply:
Submission Deadline: 21 June 20 Ï 6 at 5:00 PM
Interested applicants, please send by email attached with a cover letter and your most updated CV (with current photo) to: HR@ftbbank.com or submit the hard copy at Our Head Office, Buiiding No. 33 C-D, Tchecoslovaquie Blvd (169), Sangkat Veal Vong, Khan 7 Makara, Phnom Penh. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Tel: 023 862 111
SM Waypoint claims its unmanned aerial vehicles can help local farm and plantation owners increase their yields. Established in September 2015, SM Waypoint now has seven drone pilots, two sales staff and two accountants. Though the company focuses mainly on agricultural projects, the potential uses of the drones are extremely varied, going from measuring exact land height for building drainage systems to finding the most suitable location for special economic zones (SEZs) or factories.
Though the bustling food stalls that emerge after dark next to Phnom Penh's Russian Market can seem intimidating to tourists at first glance, there are street food treats to be enjoyed by all, from Kep crab to a new shrimp dish created by the market's owners.
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern