Credit Bureau (Cambodia) Co. Ltd. “CBC” is the leading provider of information, analytical tools and credit reporting services to banks, microfinances, leasing companies, credit operators and consumers in the Kingdom of Cambodia. CBC promotes greater financial stability by providing accurate real time data to consumers and industry that helps control the financial aspects of the business.
1. JOB TILE: Internal Audit and Compliance Manager
2. REPORT TO: Audit and Risk Committee
3. MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
3.1. Audit function
• Develop the internal audit framework and audit program
• Perform review on business area, procedures and systems, identify audit objectives. Prepare annual audit planning and proposal to the committee for approval
• Contributes, as appropriate, in the year-end financial audit with the external auditor.
• Perform full spectrum of business audit, including the operational & financial aspects of the Company.
• Monitoring of audit execution/ spot follow up over the IA activities and performance
• Identifies control gaps and opportunities for improvement
• Regularly perform audit program testing so as to enhance the audit effectiveness.
• Provide the report with management with propose recommendations and action planning on areas that can be improved.
• Follow up on implementation of recommendations and report to the committee on the progress.
3.2. Risk and Compliance function
• Develop the Risk and Compliance management framework.
• Review adequacy of controls in established procedures and systems.
• Oversee operational risk management programs to ensure that policies, controls, testing and reporting is in place to identify undue risks exposures or control breakdowns. Ensures corrective measures are undertaken in a timely fashion
• Monitor departments implementations of corrective risk reduction plans and actions as needed
• Ensure new products, projects or business changes are approved and are introduced within a prescribed process including the appropriate management of risks;
• Monitor the external environment for emerging issues;
• To formulate and implement policies to mitigate risk and increase efficiency of operations with the aim of maintaining good corporate governance and risk control.
• Monitor that the organisation’s policies and procedures are in compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
• Identify and recommend relevant policies/ best practice for compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
3.3. Other Task
• Other ad-hoc duties as and when requested by the Company.
• Track the timeliness of the implementation of the management action plans.
• Other task deem necessary
4. JOB REQUIREMENTS
• Minimum Degree in Accountancy or Computer Science or equivalent with at least 4 years of Commercial Internal and External Audit experience.
• Unquestionable Integrity and able to work independently as well as in a team.
• High proficiency in problem solving & good organizational skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
She/he will work in close coordination with all departments in CBC and external stakeholder such as external auditor, regulator etc…
This role will be accountable directly to the Audit and Risk Committee.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) to D.So@creditbureaucambodia.com or visit our website: www.creditbureaucambodia.com for more detailed information.
Closing Date: 30th November 2015
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".