Graduate - Graduate +1/2 years’ experience
This is a very exciting opportunity for a valuation executive to join a prestigious global real estate brand as part of its Cambodia Valuation team.
Head Quartered in London, United Kingdom, Knight Frank undertakes all its valuations in accordance with valuation standards set out by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) – widely regarded as the world’s leading professional body for qualifications and standards in land, property and construction. The candidate would work under the supervision of the Country Manager, a RICS Chartered Valuation Surveyor, receiving structured training in accordance with international valuation standards and valuation methodology with a clear career progression path.
• Collect and analyse real estate transaction data and comparable evidence.
• Inspection and measurement of land and buildings in accordance with international standards.
• Apply appropriate valuation methodology dependent on the basis of valuation adopted and the property type being valued.
• Assist in the preparation and writing of valuation reports.
• Assist in the transliteration of Title documents and other such legal documentation.
• Make necessary enquiries with the relevant governmental departments regarding planning and legal issues.
• Degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or any relevant qualifications
• Preferably previous experience in real estate
• Strong numeracy and analytical skills
• Ability to work and deliver under pressure and tight deadlines
• Ideally multilingual – written and verbal Mandarin, Khmer and English
• Proficient in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".