Graduate - Graduate +1/2 years’ experience
This is a very exciting opportunity for a valuation executive to join a prestigious global real estate brand as part of its Cambodia Valuation team.
Head Quartered in London, United Kingdom, Knight Frank undertakes all its valuations in accordance with valuation standards set out by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) – widely regarded as the world’s leading professional body for qualifications and standards in land, property and construction. The candidate would work under the supervision of the Country Manager, a RICS Chartered Valuation Surveyor, receiving structured training in accordance with international valuation standards and valuation methodology with a clear career progression path.
• Collect and analyse real estate transaction data and comparable evidence.
• Inspection and measurement of land and buildings in accordance with international standards.
• Apply appropriate valuation methodology dependent on the basis of valuation adopted and the property type being valued.
• Assist in the preparation and writing of valuation reports.
• Assist in the transliteration of Title documents and other such legal documentation.
• Make necessary enquiries with the relevant governmental departments regarding planning and legal issues.
• Degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or any relevant qualifications
• Preferably previous experience in real estate
• Strong numeracy and analytical skills
• Ability to work and deliver under pressure and tight deadlines
• Ideally multilingual – written and verbal Mandarin, Khmer and English
• Proficient in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint
In today’s world of fast-changing technology, Cambodia is seeing increasing innovation in financial services.
Post Khmer Editor-in-Chief Kay Kimsong sat down with Dr In Channy, President and Group Managing Director of ACLEDA Bank Plc, to explore the main principle guiding Cambodia’s biggest bank.
At the launch of Phnom Penh's newest market, The Post spoke to customers and stallholders about what the hub of bars, food stalls, shops and live music will add to the city's nightlife.