The Phnom Penh Post is an independent media company in Cambodia and is seeking a fulltime qualified candidate to fill a position as follows:
Video journalist: 1 position
Duties and responsibilities:
1. Gathers information and recording in the field. Interviews newsmakers on and off camera. Determines appropriate highlight for video platform. Edits stories for all media platforms.
2. Report in a high level of pressure in a news reporter job due to irregular hours and tight deadlines.
3. Writes simple, straightforward news copy. Work collaboratively with supervisor, Multi-Media journalist and/or alone on news content assignments.
4. Excellent video photography and video editing skills.
5. Ability to maintain all assigned equipment in excellent working condition.
6. Ability to produce high quality news stories for used across all content platforms.
1. Minimum two years experience shooting daily news stories and special projects for a commercial television station.
2. Ability to shoot and edit with speed, efficiency, and creativity in a newsroom or field environment.
3. Be able/desire to travel across nationwide if job required.
4. High school diploma or equivalent required. College degree in broadcast journalism, communication or equivalent preferred.
Interested candidates are requested to submit a covering letter, expected salary and detailed CVs with current photos, not later than 5:00 p.m. of February 28st, 2017 to Human Resources & Administration Department.
Tel: +855- (0) 23 214 311-17
Fax: +855-(0)23-214 318
Post Media Co., Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview. Application documents will not be returned.
Tensions seemed to subside as quickly as they escalated at the Laos-Cambodia border.
Shaved ice, fruit toppings, and a squirt of cream – these are the ingredients to make a perfect bingsu.