DAI is an employee-owned global development company that has worked with thousands of local businesses and civil society organizations (CSOs) in Cambodia over the past 30 years. Development Innovations is a three-year, USAID-funded project (2013-2016) implemented by DAI that supports civil society and social innovators to use technology in support of Cambodia’s development goals. The experimental project offers funding and resources to build capacity and interest in information and communication technology (ICT) for development and has established the 5D co-working and innovation Lab to offer direct services to civil society and techies. The project is seeking candidates for the Video Production Assistant Consultant position.
The Video Production Assistant will be responsible for assist the Video Production Advisor in training and mentoring for CSO and private sector partners that engage with the Media & Content Lab within the 5D Lab co-working space. Duties & responsibilities include:
Candidates who meet the following qualifications are urged to apply:
• Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience in video production and training
• At least 1-2 years of relevant experience in video production and/or video storytelling
• Ability to manage multiple priorities
• Good attention to detail, deadlines and demonstrates initiative
• Good track record of production of high quality videos
• Good skill of camera operation, video editing and graphic design is highly advantage
• Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
• Demonstrated experience in the existing technology and/or CSO community desirable
• Fluency in English (both written and oral) is desirable
• Fluency in Khmer is essential.
Candidates interested in the position should email a CV and cover letter with the position of interest typed in the subject line to [email protected] by Thursday 18 February, 2016 at 5:00 PM Or send your CV to Development Innovations, #296, St. 271, Floor 3, Sangkat Toul TumPong II, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Tel: (0)23 966 271
For more detail information and detail scope of work, visit www.development-innovations.org on the homepage under NEW JOB ANNOUNCEMENT.