PRASAC MFI Ltd., is a microfinance institution, which is providing sustainable financial services such as loan, deposits, and other financial products for 25 provinces and city of Cambodia with the very strong network of more than 170 branches. PRASAC is currently seeking for the qualified Cambodian candidates to fill the position as below:
Position: VP and General Administration Manager, 1 Position
Job Location: Head Office, Phnom Penh
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• To lead and monitor the Administration Department more effectively and efficiently to meet the PRASAC’s businesses and strategies
• To manage and train for Administration Operations- fixed assets, logistic, stock, supply chain, procurement and maintenance managements
• To review and improve policies, procedures and guidelines for Administration Department
• To ensure accurate supply chain, stock, logistic, procurement, maintenance and document managements
• To monitor and follow up all repairing and maintenance all office equipments
• To control, maintain, follow up and report on change of status for all fixed assets and inventories
• To manage offices management including rental, renovation, installation security equipment, connection activities…., etc
• To perform other tasks as assigned by COO
Report to: Chief Operation Officer and CEO
Deadline: June 30th, 2014 at 4:00 PM
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification
• Graduated Master Degree of Business Administration in Public Administration /HRM/Management/Accounting/Finance/ Banking or other related fields
• Minimum ten years working experience in management level with Administration, Procurement, Logistics Managements and office management
• Good integrity, positive attitude, helpful, high commitment, competence and motivation
• Fluent in English
• Good Computer literacy (Ms. Office).
Interested and qualified applicants should submit a resume, a cover letter with currently photo (4x6), a copy of certificates, letter of recommendation, national identity card, birth letter and family book to PRASAC MFI Ltd., Head Office, Phnom Penh at Building 212, Street 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia. For more details information, please feel free to contact us via telephone: 023 220 102, website: www.prasac.com.kh . Applications will not be returned. Only short-listed candidates will be notified and contacted for conducting an interview.
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".