Job Location: Head Office, Phnom Penh
Deadline: July 22, 2015 at 4:00 PM
• Market analysis (ESTEP and Marketing Mix).
• Institution analysis (SWOT) and new area assessment and analysis.
• Product analysis (existing and new product opportunity).
• Competitor analysis (products/services, changing strategies, etc)
• Customer behavior analysis (client drop out, client satisfaction, and client expectation)
• Building PRASAC’s brand through media and activation and others below the line activities.
• Launch promotion campaigns (direct or indirect promotions)
• Product publicity – product awareness to the public such clients and their networks.
• Investor relations – with shareholders/financial communities.
• Office decoration and information standard.
• Media planning (newspaper, radio, and TV)
• Event exposure and exhibition management.
• Website development and update.
• Develop systematic tools for gathering customers’ information feedback and complaints and deal with bad service problem encountered.
• Develop an effective communication strategy sounds customer service to promote PRASAC financial services as well as brand awareness.
• Coordination and integration of social and environment risk management procedures with the internal credit processes.
• Evaluate social and environment compliance of target clients with applicable requirements.
• Prepare the annual environmental performance reports based on the annual performance reports provided by its branches.
• Initiate and coordinate with project partners to develop new businesses (non-financial).
• Master Degree of Marketing, Business or Finance and Banking.
• Experiences in Managing Marketing or Communication Department of large company is a plus.
• Experience of writing procedures, drafting reports, preparing business cases and compiling and adjusting duty rosters to meet shortfalls in staffing levels.
• At least 5-year experiences of Marketing Management, Branding development and Social Performance Management and Business and product deve-lopment.
• Be able to generate strategies for the business growth, product marketing supports.
• Profound understanding of business processes and product development features in com-munication and marketing.
• Enthusiastic and committed approach with a track record of building strong, trusted base relationships with colleagues and stakeholders at all levels.
• Strong management and leadership skills together with excellent communication, influencing, nego-tiating and engagement skills.
• Fluency in spoken and written English.
Interested candidates are requested to submit resume & cover letter to PRASAC MFI., Head Office at Building 212, St. 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: 010 838 993/023 220 102.