PRASAC MFI Ltd., is a microfinance institution, which is providing sustainable financial services such as loan, deposit, and other financial products for 25 provinces and city. PRASAC is currently seeking for the qualified Cambodian candidates to fill the position as below:
|Position: VP & Manager of General Administration Department, 1 position||Report to: Chief Operations Officer & CEO|
|Job Location: Head Office, Phnom Penh||Deadline: September 19, 2014 at 4:00 PM|
|Main Duties and Responsibilities||Key Selection Criteria and Qualification|
• To lead and monitor the Administration Department more effectively and efficiently to meet the PRASAC’s businesses and strategies
• To manage and train for Administration Operations- fixed assets, logistic, stock, supply chain, procurement and maintenance managements
• To review and improve policies, procedures and guidelines for Administration Department
• To ensure accurate supply-chain, stock, logistic, procurement, maintenance & document managements
• To monitor and follow up all repairing and maintenance all office equipments
• To control, maintain, follow up and report on change of status for all fixed assets and inventories
• To manage offices management including rental, renovation, installation security equipment, connection activities…., etc
• Master Degree of business administration, public administration, management, accounting, finance & banking or other related field
• Minimum 5 years working experience in management level with administration, procurement, logistics managements and office management
• Good integrity, positive attitude, helpful, high commitment, competence and motivation
• Fluent in English
Interested and qualified applicants, please send CV & cover letter to email: firstname.lastname@example.org . For more details information, please feel free to contact us via telephone: 023 220 102, or visit website: www.prasac.com.kh. Applications will not be returned. Only short-listed candidates will be notified and contacted for interview.
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".