Australia Awards Cambodia
Women in Leadership Human Resource Development Specialist
• Short term adviser opportunity. Up to 65 days input.
• Start date in mid to late February
• Located in Phnom Penh, Cambodia (up to 30 days) work from home location (up to 35 days)
Australia Awards Scholarships are prestigious international awards offered by the Australian Government to the next generation of global leaders. Through study and research, recipients develop the skills and knowledge to drive change and help build enduring people-to-people links with Australia.
The WIL HRD Specialist will be responsible for leading the design, delivery and reporting on Australia Awards WIL Cambodia and for ensuring the program is:
• Based upon principles of women's empowerment and contemporary gender concepts/analysis.
• Grounded in contemporary approaches to leadership development.
The Specialist will consult with DFAT, AAKH Team, Women Alumni (including target group) about training needs and methods of delivery relevant to the purpose to be achieved.
The successful candidate will have:
• A Postgraduate qualification relevant to human resource development in the public or private sector; or 10-15 years' experience working in HRD management, education or training relevant to WIL; or an equivalent
combination of relevant education and experience either in the public or private sectors.
• Prior experience in designing and implementing practical leadership and development programs for women preferably in a cross cultural context and ready access to relevant materials and resources to support
• Well-developed understanding of gender issues in leadership, development, job seeking and career advancement with the ability to apply this knowledge to the Cambodian context.
• Previous experience working in Cambodia or another developing country will be highly regarded.
This position is Category, Level under the DFAT Adviser Remuneration Framework. Please visit
http://www.dfat.qov.au/about-us/publications/Documents/adviser-remunerat... for further detail.
How to Apply
For a detailed position description and to apply for this position please visit www.coffev.com/careers click on 'career opportunities' and search for the job reference number 494999
Applications close 5.00pm (Cambodian time) 9 January 2017
For further enquires please contact: email@example.com
This program is managed by Coffey is managed by Coffey, a Tetra Tech company, on behalf of the Australian Government
Tensions seemed to subside as quickly as they escalated at the Laos-Cambodia border.
Shaved ice, fruit toppings, and a squirt of cream – these are the ingredients to make a perfect bingsu.