Master Media (Cambodia) together with our sister company Pocket Guide (Cambodia) is the leading publisher of reference guides for the tourist, expatriate and business communities in the Kingdom, with a wide range of products including DRiNKiNG & DiNiNG, OUT & ABOUT, B2B CAMBODiA and ANGKOR, the in-flight magazine of Cambodia Angkor Air, the national flag carrier.
We are currently seeking an experienced Writer / Photographer to join our team. Based at our office in Phnom Penh, the Writer / Photographer will be responsible for researching and writing stories for our various publications as well as producing photography to illustrate the stories and the publications as a whole.
- researching and writing articles for B2B, for online and print versions, including interviews and photography
- updating content to both the printed issue of B2B and the website
- undertaking social media activity in relation to B2B
- generating photographic content for B2B and other publications
- researching and writing articles for the ANGKOR in-flight magazine
- researching and writing for our other publications as required
- attending occasional events as a researcher and/or photographer
Required skills and experience:
- professional experience in both writing and photography
- excellent spoken and written English
- an outgoing personality and "can-do" attitude
- good organisational skills and attention to detail
- the ability to work under pressure in a fast-moving environment
In the first instance please send your CV together with a cover letter outlining why you would be the ideal candidate for the role, to email@example.com
Please note the closing date for initial applications is Friday 20 March.
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".