PRASAC MFI, Ltd. is a microfinance institution, which is providing sustainable financial services such as loans, savings and deposits, and nationwide of money transfer. PRASAC MFI is currently seeking potential candidate to fill one vacant position as below:
||Branch Manager, 1 Position
| REPORT TO:
||SVP and Business Management Head
| JOB LOCATION:
||Head Office, Phnom Penh
||March 5, 2013 at 4: 00 PM.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification
- Identification of target clients (in terms of type, sub-sectors and geographical locations) including depositors
- Setting of monthly, quarterly and annual operational work plans with loan portfolio, savings and deposits targets, within the range agreed by head office and by taking the competitive standing vis-à-vis other micro-finance operators into account.
- To monitor closely the progress of lending, savings and deposits operations in the branch areas.
- To ensure that all lending, savings and deposits operations comply fully with policies, procedures and guidelines of PRASAC.
- To carry out loan interviews, loan appraisal and loan monitoring of important and ‘difficult’ clients, particularly SMEs loan.
- To ensure properly implementation of strategies that it has been issued by HQ.
- Undertakes human resource strategies in development of skills and competencies, career planning and succession planning in the branch work force
- Undertakes sales and activities planning to achieve the targets as well as sales management with full P&L responsibilities
- To ensure proper liquidity management
- To develop and maintain constructive working relationships with local authorities, stakeholders and potential clients.
- Bachelor Degree or Master in the field of banking, finance, accounting, Marketing.
- At least four years of relevant experience in the micro-finance/commercial banking sector, of which at least two years in a managerial position.
- Knowledge of financial accounting principles, procedures and the Accounting system.
- Excellent understanding of and affinity with the rural economy and micro-finance issues.
- High personal integrity, morality, prudence, entrepreneur thinking and output-oriented attitude.
- High motivation and to perform tasks without supervision and ability to work in a team spirit.
- Self motivated, flexible and proactive
- Strong commitment to work under pressure and be willing to travel
- Strategic planning, monitoring and reporting capacity.
- Problem-solving and decision-taking skills, leadership and excellent communication skills
- Good computer literacy (particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint on Microsoft Office, internet, e-mail,…).
Interested and qualified applicants should submit a resume, a cover letter with currently photo (4x6), a copy of certificates, letter of recommendation, national identity card, birth letter and family book to PRASAC MFI Ltd., Head Office, Phnom Penh at Building 212, Street 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
For more details, please feel free contact. Tel: 023 220 102, Website: www.prasac.com.kh . Submitted documents will not be returned, insufficient documents or by email will not be accepted. Only short-listed candidates will be notified and contacted for interview.