[ Sustainability Auditor ] Job Information
||Accounting / Finance and Audit
H&M is a fast growing international fashion company, having around 2,800 retail stores selling garments, shoes, accessories & home products, in over 40 countries in Europe, USA, Middle East & Far East H&M through its representative office, Puls Trading Far East Limited in Cambodia, would like to invite resumes from candidates for the position of Sustainability Auditor: Environmental based in Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Bachelor Degree, Major in Environment, Chemistry.
- Experience in managing waste water treatment plant or working with brands/ buyer as environmental auditor.
- Good Language skills - written and oral - Khmer & English.
- Good Chinese Language skills will be an added advantage.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Analytical, Business minded and solution oriented.
- Willing to Travel.
- Conduct EHS audits at Factories according to H&M’s requirement, routines, working method.
- Communicate findings to Supplier’s Management, guide factory management in root-cause analysis.
- Monitor supplier progress against action plan and communicate on performance.
- Suggest and implement creative, practical solutions to secure sustainable supply chain.
- Carry out trainings, educations and workshops for suppliers on Environmental Issues.
- Responsible for data (energy, water etc.) collection, verification & validation.
- Maintain up to date information on the database and systems.
- Collaborate with relevant business teams to achieve mutual goals.
- Responsible to support Sustainability Team in Vietnam as well with EHS education and training
Salary will be in accordance with the industry standards.
All interested Candidates may apply with their updated Resumes to Mr. Phen Sothea at firstname.lastname@example.org or send resume by post to the below mentioned address
latest by 11 March 2013.
Puls Trading Far East Limited, Representative office of H&M.
7th Floor, Phnom Penh Tower, 445 Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Pralit, Khan 7 Makara, Phnom Penh Cambodia