[ Chief of Human Resources Unit, Secretary to Executive Director ] Job Information
Initially established in 1996 as a project of International HIV/AIDS Alliance, KHANA operated as an NGO from 1997 and was officially registered as a local NGO in 2000. Since then it has operated as a linking organization of the International HIV/AIDS Alliance and is so far a leading non-governmental organization in Cambodia that has made outstanding contributions to the HIV response. KHANA’s work has been made possible through support from USAID, the Global Fund to fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria, European Union, World Food Programme and AusAID.
We are now seeking qualified Cambodian nationals for the following vacancies:
1. Chief of Human Resources Unit
As the Chief of Human Resources Unit, the post holder plays the key role in coordinating and managing all the human resources requirements for KHANA, recruiting staff, building the capacity of the HR resources, and implementing robust HR policies and practices to ensure legal compliance and to maximize staff effectiveness and retention. S/he supports in the delivery of an effective HR function in the expansion of KHANA programs in the pursuit of the goals of KHANA Strategic Plan (KSP) 2015.
2. Secretary to Executive Director
- Postgraduate in human resource management, private law, or other related academic disciplines
- Minimum 4 years relevant experience in human resource management in a corporate or NGO sector
- Minimum 3 years experience in supervisory role
- Excellent English writing and speaking skills
The incumbent plays a vital role in providing secretarial, administrative and logistical support to the Executive Director.
Interested candidates must apply online via http://www.khana.org.kh (Employment Opportunities Section) by 04 March 2013 at 5 p.m. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for further process. Detailed job descriptions for these positions are available for download through above website. Applications via email or hard copies will not be considered.
- Bachelor degree in business administration, English literature or other related disciplines
- Minimum two years relevant experience in similar jobs
- Proven experience in information and communication management
- High proficiency in writing and speaking English
KHANA is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications from appropriate qualified people from all sections of the community. Qualified people living with HIV, MSM, disabled people and women are particularly encouraged to apply.