The Trade Section (“MATRADE Phnom Penh”) under the Embassy of Malaysia based in Phnom Penh City would like to invite suitable applicants for the Marketing Officer.
1. Minimum Requirements:
• Bachelor Degree in Business Administration / Marketing / Foreign Trade
• Fluency in English and Khmer language (written, spoken) is a must
• Familiar with Cambodia’s administrative procedures, trade, importexport and investment regulations and policies
• Proficient with the MS Office package, and Internet use
• Proficient with report writing and trade analysis skills
• Having good networking with government offices, trade associations business communities in Cambodia
• Able to work under minimum supervision and pressure
• Relevant working experiences
• Innovative, creative, team player and honest
• Have a pleasant personality
2. Please send your CV with passport size photo to:
• email@example.com and to be copied to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Closing date: 23 October 2013
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".