PRASAC MFI, Ltd. is a microfinance institution, which is providing sustainable financial services as loan, deposit, and fee base products for 24 provinces and city of Cambodia. PRASAC MFI is currently seeking for the qualified Cambodian candidates to fill the position as below:
POSITION: Methodology Unit Manager, 01 Position
JOB LOCATION: Head Office, Phnom Penh
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Development of a comprehensive framework for PRASAC Bank including appropriate policies, procedures, governance structures and tools
• Necessity of systematizing and centralizing of all policies, guidelines (procedures and manuals) and memos/instructions that serves as information service platform with following three levels of classification (i). Policy, (ii). Guideline and Procedure, and (iii). memo/instruction
• Upon finalization of the inventory of policies and guidelines, undergo an analysis of document update degree and define solution for updates.
• To coordinate, streamline and ensure that all documentation levels are up to date and ensure all policies, procedures and guidelines of continuous business process are improve culture.
• Update all rules and regulations and circulate to all concerned departments for reference and further improvement their policies
• Ensures all policies and in line with update rules and regulations
• Ensures all policies, guidelines and procedures are right format and not contrary to other existing policies, guidelines and procedures
• Ensures all policies, guidelines and procedures are well systematic structure in server
• To perform other tasks required by Corporate Strategy and Business Plan Manager
REPORT TO: Corporate Strategy and Business Plan Manager
DEADLINE: November 11, 2013 at 4: 00 PM
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification
• Educational background in Master degree in Administration or management economics or law or finance and banking
• At least five years experience of business and products development policies, guidelines and procedures
• Preference to read all kinds of documentations
• Excellent skills in MS word
• Results driven and ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Motivated self-starter who can take charge of complex tasks with minimal direction
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Fluency in spoken and written English.
• Good computer literacy (particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint on Microsoft Office, internet, e-mail).
• High personal integrity, morality and prudence.
• Good interpersonal skill and ability to work in a team spirit.
Interested and qualified applicants should submit a resume, a cover letter with currently photo (4x6), a copy of certificates, letter of recommendation, national identity card, birth letter and family book to PRASAC MFI Ltd., Head Office, Phnom Penh at Building 212, Street 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia. For more details, please feel free contact. Tel: 023 22 0 102, Website: www.prasac.com.kh . Submitted documents will not be returned. Only short-listed candidates will be notified and contacted for interview.
The bodies of four Cambodian peacekeepers killed by a Christian militia in Central African Republic were repatriated to the Kingdom and honoured in an airport ceremony on May 21.
As the name suggests, Ptsa Nak Battambang – which in English means Battambang's house – is the right place for those who want to try some of the province's typical dishes in Phnom Penh.
Defence Minister Tea Banh yesterday said the popular appeal of the Cambodia National Rescue Party’s pledge to substantially boost commune budgets p
The National Election Committee has rejected an opposition campaign advertisement from airing on a state-owned television station because it featur