A fire blazed through at least 14 homes early on Monday morning in Chup commune, Kampong Cham province, destroying 11 and damaging three.
No deaths or injuries were reported.
Heang Hut, police chief of Tboung Khmum district, told the Post that the fire started near Thnol Toteung market in Slab Kdong village in electrical equipment.
It took about half an hour and three fire trucks to fully extinguish the blaze, authorities said.
Provincial police chief Na Che appealed to residents to pay careful attention to fire hazards during the summer months.
Throughout the dry season, electrical equipment and highly flammable materials can pose a serious fire risk, he said.