Search form

Login - Register | FOLLOW US ON

Logo of Phnom Penh Post newspaper Phnom Penh Post - Grocery store charred in Siem Reap fire

Grocery store charred in Siem Reap fire

Fire destroyed a grocery store on Monday night in Siem Reap province’s Siem Reap district. The owner of the shop, 36-year-old Sour Sovan, told fire fighters the blaze was started by faulty electrical wiring. “The fire then spread to an area in the store that contained gasoline,” director of the Siem Reap district fire fighting office Near Sang said. It took two hours and five fire trucks to extinguish the fire, but no one was injured.

0

Comments

Please, login or register to post a comment