Search form

Login - Register | FOLLOW US ON

Logo of Phnom Penh Post newspaper Phnom Penh Post - Mud bath soothes man who made shocking fix

Mud bath soothes man who made shocking fix

Do-it-yourself home improvements are a risky business as one Battambang man discovered on Monday when he was electrocuted while fiddling with wires in an attempt to install electricity in his home.

The electrocution prompted the man to run away and coat himself with a layer of mud to ease the pain. The home remedy, however, didn’t prevent him from passing out shortly thereafter.

The unconscious man was sent to the hospital by his neighbours, and is now recovering from the shock.

Nokorwat

0

Comments

Please, login or register to post a comment

Latest Video

ACLEDA President In Channy on the key to the bank’s success

Post Khmer Editor-in-Chief Kay Kimsong sat down with Dr In Channy, President and Group Managing Director of ACLEDA Bank Plc, to explore the main principle guiding Cambodia’s biggest bank.

A taste of Phnom Penh's first container night market

At the launch of Phnom Penh's newest market, The Post spoke to customers and stallholders about what the hub of bars, food stalls, shops and live music will add to the city's nightlife.

Directors discuss the 'rebirth' of Cambodian cinema

"I believe that Cambodian people have creativity in their blood ... There will come a time where a Golden Age of cinema will come back."