Listen to the audio file and answer the following questions:
Click here to download the audio file.
1. The article indicates that the rejection of US food aid is related to
a) the illness of Kim Jong Il.
b) the receipt of thousands of tonnes of Japanese food aid.
c) the decrease in North Korea's population.
d) coming North Korean missile test.
2. When did famine strike North Korea?
3. Previous US food aid was connected to
b) payments in US dollars.
c) approval by Japan.
d) the trade of North Korean uranium.
4. The United Nations estimates that over _____ North Koreans need food aid.
a) 4 million
b) 5 million
c) 6 million
d) 8 million
5. North Korea's government has always stressed
a) humanitarian concern for women and children.
c) friendly relations with the US.
d) agricultural over military preparedness.
Click here for answers to listening comprehension and other sections of Post Classroom.