Search form

Login - Register | FOLLOW US ON

Logo of Phnom Penh Post newspaper Phnom Penh Post - Renowned JATIA Group from India looks to the Cambodian real estate market

Content image - Phnom Penh Post

Renowned JATIA Group from India looks to the Cambodian real estate market

Cambodia’s property market lures India’s Jatia Group

Supreme Holdings & Hospitality (INDIA) Ltd., part of the Jatia Group of India, is visiting the Kingdom this week to explore investment opportunities in the Cambodian real estate and prime hotels market.

While in Cambodia exploring investment opportunities, the directors of Supreme Holdings India would like to extend a warm welcome to all Cambodian-based Indian citizens to join an exclusive Indian investors night on Saturday, March 19, from 6:30 to 8:00PM at the Sofitel Phnom Penh Phokeethra, Ballroom Two. Cocktails and canapés will be provided by the hosts for all attendees.

Supreme Holdings has been incorporated in India since 1982 and listed on the Mumbai stock exchange since 1994. Supreme Holdings’ business and ownership interests have largely been in five-star hotel development and operations, real estate development (including land bank acquisition), trading, food and beverage, and various other ventures.

Their group portfolio in India includes Asian Hotels Limited - a five- star hotel operator established in 1980 and operating since 1983. There are three five-star hotels under the Asian Hotels Limited’s umbrella, located in Delhi, Mumbai and Kolkata respectively, with a total room capacity of 1234 rooms. Asian Hotels is a publicly listed company on the Bombay Stock Exchange and is also the first Indian hotelier to collaborate operationally with Hyatt International Hotels.

Other companies include Westlife development, the sole franchiser of McDonald’s in West and South India; Pudumjee Paper Products Limited, a manufacturing of speciality paper products; and Bell Ceramics, which manufactures vitrified tiles.

Belmac Residences is Jatia Group’s latest project, a high-end residential development project in Pune, India. The construction of Belmac Residences, expected to cost $70 million, has just started and is expected to be wrapped up in 30 months.

The project will house 240 boutique apartment units in six low-lying towers, each 50 metres high. The development envisages a host of modern lifestyle amenities, including a full clubhouse, sports centre, swimming pool and idyllic landscaping of the complex grounds. In addition, all units at Belmac Residences will include high quality finishes and interior décor.

Supreme Holdings owns 26,000 square meters of prime development land in the centre of the city of Pune, which is located about 150 kilometres south of Mumbai. This will become the location of Belmac Residences. Pune is the second biggest city of Maharashtra State, the well-known cultural and education centre of India, in particular in the fields of information technology and software development, and also industrial development in the city’s outskirts.

Off-plan buyers of Belmac Residence apartments will only need to pay 20 per cent upfront on signing. The remaining 80 per cent is paid on completion of the construction and full possession by the buyer. This offers big investment potential for Indian buyers and low upfront capital in the short term - all of which is secured by a highly reputable development company. Supreme Holdings also offers various competitive financing options for those considering taking home loans in India to support their investment.

Supreme Holdings offers finance options with various banking partners, including ICICI, HDFC, SBI, AXIS and LnT Finance.

The directors of Supreme Holdings are also available for private meetings on request between Tuesday, 15 March, and Sunday, 20 March.

RSVP for the event today with Ivanna Investments Ltd., the local sales partner for Belmac Residences in Cambodia. Email: ipanjwani42@gmail.com; Phone: (+855) 086 548 883; Office Address: Canadia Tower, 18th Floor, Room 1808.

0

Comments

Please, login or register to post a comment

Latest Video

Explore the durian and rubber farms of Kampong Cham

Take a drive north of Kampong Cham, past the dirt roads and the dense greenery.

Kem Sokha talks politics, power and Hun Sen

Kem Sokha, leader of the Cambodia National Rescue Party, sat down with The Post’s Alex Willemyns and Mech Dara to discuss his supporters’ initial disappointment with this year’s

The final results from the National Election Committee for the June 4 commune elections show the Cambodian People’s Party taking 1,156 communes to

NEC officials tally votes during a recount last week in Phnom Penh.

Cambodia’s National Election Committee last week rejected 33 of 61 complaints filed over the conduct of June 4’s commune election, according to a s