It is extremely easy to create a new listing on Realestate.com.kh, and totally free – and when you and your real estate agency sell through Realestate.com.kh, we don’t charge commission!
The real benefit of Realestate.com.kh is that now home buyers and renters don’t need to run around town looking for their new property. Instead, they can go online and find the perfect property without even leaving their chair. But if your listing quality is poor, this benefit is lost. Therefore, the better your listing looks, the more views your listing will receive from prospective buyers – and the faster you will sell or rent that property.
The Top 5 Listing Tips:
1. Upload More than 3 Photos:
After all, a picture tells more than 1000 words. Furthermore, some buyers who are accessing the site from outside Phnom Penh, Siem Reap or Sihanoukville, or internationals who are searching for property from overseas on Realestate.com.kh, can’t view the property in person – so they rely on the photos.
• Realestate.com.kh’s data shows that your chances of selling an item can increase by 85 per cent if you upload more than three images.
• Always use a camera, not your phone!
• Take photos in the day time when the sun is out! Make the property look as light as possible.
• Take a photo of every room in the house, and try to include any eye-catching and unique features that will draw users to your listing.
2. Write an English AND Khmer Description, and Don’t Skimp on the Details:
This is your chance to tell the world about what your property has to offer.Some things you should include in the description are:
• What title do you have for that property – soft, hard, strata?
• What are the property’s potential uses?
• What are the amenities that are close by – schools, hospitals, shopping centers etc.?
• Is the property’s location free from ongoing construction?
• What special features does the property have? If there is something special about the property, tell everybody!
• How about the road quality and quality of infrastructure near the property?
• Do any services come free or inclusive?
• Is the price negotiable?
• Are contractual terms flexible?
• Are their benefits to long term rental agreements (if a rental)?
Remember, do not rewrite the price, size of the property, number of bedrooms and bathrooms etc. in the description section, as this confuses the user. Instead, use the dedicated sections where you can tick the features of your house.
3. Get your Contact Details Perfect:
Your listing is a waste of time if people can’t get hold of you! Plus, additional detail builds trust and brand awareness for your real estate agency across yourprofile and your various listings!
• Give a clear phone number and name in the relevant section.
• Take time to improve your “Personal Profile” and give some extra information about yourself and/or your real estate agency. The more people know about you, the more people will see you as a legitimate seller/renter.
• Include your agency’s name and upload your business’ logo to your profile.
• Also include a professional photo of yourself.
• Include any online references from previous clients who recommend you and your agency’s services, or ex-tenants who have positive reviews about the property.
4. Make your Headline Count!
Add a “Property Headline” in both English and Khmer – and make it count. Realestate.com.kh has thousands of listings, so you need to make sure your title summarizes what you have to offer.
• Think about what people search for, and make a title that includes key search terms.
• Give a short, simple and relevant name to your listing. For example: “Big Villa for Sale in Toul Kork” or “10th Floor Condo Unit on Street 51.”
• Save any description for the dedicated description section.
5. List a price – Don’t list Price On Application (POA):
At Realestate.com.kh we have found that potential buyers generally read the home’s description and expect to see a listed price. As such, we strongly recommend that you include a price on any listing.
• If a home features a long list of unique details but lacks a sales price, buyers tend to think the home is very expensive or potentially overpriced.
• If the price is negotiable – let the user know.
• If the terms of sale/rent are negotiable – let the buyer know.
Realestate.com.kh aims to provide the best possible online real estate shopping experience to Cambodians. By following this simple guide, you can make sure you offer your customers the best real estate search experience possible - and make more sales on our site.
Don’t waste any time! Become successful now with Realestate.com.kh – connecting property buyers and sellers in Cambodia every day!
If you have any questions, need help creating an account and uploading listings, or anything else - feel free to contact our customer support team directly at email@example.com or +855 (0)17436756.