PRASAC MFI, Ltd. is a microfinance institution, which is providing sustainable financial services as loan, deposit, and fee base products for 24 provinces and city of Cambodia. PRASAC MFI is currently seeking for the qualified Cambodian candidates to fill the position as below:
POSITION: Research & Development Unit Manager, 01 Position
JOB LOCATION: Head Office, Phnom Penh
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Developing the annual and long term strategic and budget plan
• Develop concepts for product development and their prototypes, including the development of product policies, operational procedures, working instructions and other support documents
• Manage market evolution, marketing environment, competition, client’s needs
• Monitoring and Evaluation (Existing Products and Services as well as relevant projects).
• Conduct research project and implementation the survey following the proposal development.
• Environment and competition analysis in the banking sector and identify the market segment and its target for product development
• Database management of all research findings such as primary and secondary data
• Manage, motivate and evaluate staffs under supervision.
REPORT TO: VP and Mar COM Manager
DEADLINE: November 11, 2013 at 4: 00 PM
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification
• BA in Business Administration, Marketing, but prefers in Master Degree in relevant field.
• Preferably have at least three-year experience in banking or/and microfinance sector.
• Experience in field research, data collection and analysis as well as presentation.
• Experience in feasibility on new product opportunities
• High proficiency in research methodology & procedures.
• Ability to perform task without close supervision.
• High motivation, initiative, willing and able to travel to the field.
• Be able to communicate well with all staff, local communities and authority.
• Good computer literacy (Ms Office, SPSS and relevant applications).
• Good command in English
Interested and qualified applicants should submit a resume, a cover letter with currently photo (4x6), a copy of certificates, letter of recommendation, national identity card, birth letter and family book to PRASAC MFI Ltd., Head Office, Phnom Penh at Building 212, Street 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia. For more details, please feel free contact. Tel: 023 22 0 102, Website: www.prasac.com.kh . Submitted documents will not be returned. Only short-listed candidates will be notified and contacted for interview.
Angelina Jolie's First They Killed My Father depicts some of the atrocities committed during the Pol Pot regime. How did watching it feel for those who were alive at the time?
Brought over by the French, painted cement tile making has been incorporated into Cambodian design for more than a century, even as the industry has died out in Europe.
The story of Loung Ung and her family’s suffering under the Khmer Rouge became known around the world with the success of her autobiography.