The groove Music Lounge is proud to announce its grand opening today, providing Phnom Penh with an ultimate experience in upscale dining as well as some first-class entertainment.
Executive Chef and owner Fabrizio Sartor offer fresh, irresistible traditional Italian cuisine, a resourceful blend of regional flavours.
The true taste of Italy, natural flavours and textures unique to Cambodia: Terrazza is the combination of this culinary holy trinity of dining excellence.
It is your introduction to a food philosophy that meets the demands of the nutritional, cultural and recreational habits of mankind while satisfying the need to put pleasure back into the basic need to eat food.
The key to succeeding in this struggle for gastro-perfection is to transform the freshest and best ingredients and combine them with the relaxed ambience of a space where service is king . . . with a smile.
Samples of the menu include:
- Chicche del Pirata, Squid black ink potato dumplings in a spicy fresh-made tomato sauce with octopus, shrimps, clams, rock, slipper lobster white wine and herbs
- Risotto allaTrevigiana, with red radicchio, red wine and Italian sausage
- Baccala’ alla Vicentina, Atlantic cod cooked in milk, anchovies and olive oil, served with polenta
- Ossobucoalla ala Milanese in gremolata, ossobuco braised in white wine, broth and herbs
And, of course, authentic wood-fired cooked Napoli style pizzas.
Attached to the restaurant is the DELI SHOP, a real feast for your senses featuring cold cuts, Italian cheeses and Italian delicatessens together with a vast array of small bites as:
- Stracci di carne in salsa verde, Sliced boiled beef served with traditional sour parsley sauce
- Mozzarella in Carrozza, a Breaded and pan-fried fresh buffalo Mozzarella skewer served with oregano and fresh-made tomato sauce
- Impepata di cozzeallaTarantina, Mussels poached in spicy fresh tomato and oregano sauce.