PRASAC MFI, Ltd. is a microfinance institution, which is providing sustainable financial services as loan, deposit, and fee base products for 24 provinces and city of Cambodia. PRASAC MFI is currently seeking for the qualified Cambodian candidates to fill the position as below:
POSITION: SWIFT Unit Manager, 01 Position
JOB LOCATION: Head Office, Phnom Penh
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Produce/maintain documentation and procedures.
• Ensure that best practices are being followed for Swift maintenance.
• Make sure that all messages are correctly stored and accessible anytime.
• Ensure that all defined requirements around SWIFT Standards,messaging and connectivity are in place and function.
• Check pre-prepared SWIFT messages with the conformity of SWIFT standards and underlying transaction documentation.
• Ensure that discrepancy messages are transferred to the relevant department for clarification.
• Produce amended SWIFT messages in case of incorrect outgoing messages and transfer it to the counterparty bank via SWIFT Payment Orders.
• Ensure that payment orders / confirmations are correctly and timely generated, taking into consideration short value dates and different time zones.
• Ensure that the parameters and contents of the payment orders are checked under the four-eye principle.
• Ensure that the set of documentation pertaining the business transaction is submitted for final payment Incoming messages.
• In case of discrepancies between incoming and outgoing messages determined by the SWIFT system, contact the relevant department / unit to take measures for clarification.
• Monitor and maintain records of the Bank’s SWIFT activities
• Monitor the day-to-day work of the unit’s staff and ensure that the level of knowledge of the unit’s staff covers the professional requirement.
• Provide technical advice and on-the-job training to staff.
• Participate in knowledge sharing and learning activities on SWIFT environment, and contribute to dissemination activities and training programme
• Perform other tasks as required
REPORT TO: International Banking Service Manager
DEADLINE: October 14, 2013 at 4:00 PM
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification
• Bachelor/Master’s degree or equivalent in Finance, Computer Science, Information Technology.
• At least three years of progressively responsible experience on issues related to SWIFT.
• A deep understanding of swift network link, swift alliance gateway, swift web station.
• Basic knowledge of SWIFT payments/ SWIFT Alliance and relevant categories.
• Knowledge of Anti-Money laundering guidance procedures and keeping up to date with current Fraud prevention legislation.
• Good interpersonal, communication skills and demonstrated ability to communicate ideas effectively.
• Good at Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
• Abilities of technical writing and documentation.
• Fluency in spoken and written English.
• Sound judgment and decision making skills, able to remain calm under pressure and take control.
• Experience of writing procedures, drafting reports, preparing business cases.
• Ability to work as part of a team, as well as independently.
• High personal integrity, morality and prudence and maintain confidentiality with sensitive customer and internal information
Interested and qualified applicants should submit a resume, a cover letter with currently photo (4x6), a copy of certificates, letter of recommendation, national identity card, birth letter and family book to PRASAC MFI Ltd., Head Office, Phnom Penh at Building 212, Street 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia. For more details information, please feel free to contact us via telephone: 023 220 102, website: www.prasac.com.kh . Applications will not be returned. Only short-listed candidates will be notified and contacted for conducting an interview.
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".