Hong Leong Bank Berhad is one of the leading financial services organizations in Malaysia. We are commencing operations in Cambodia and we would like to invite you to be a part of our team. With a heritage of more than 100 years, Hong Leong Bank provides comprehensive financial services covering consumer banking, business banking and trade finance, treasury, branch and transaction banking, wealth management, private banking and Islamic financial services. Its merger with EON Bank Group in 2011 has further embedded its position as a core banking franchise with an expanded distribution network of more than 300 branches across Malaysia.
With a proven track record in value creation and a highly recognized brand, Hong Leong Bank has also been extending its footprint in the region, with branches in Singapore and Hong Kong and a wholly owned subsidiary in Vietnam. In China, the Bank has a 20% shareholding in Bank of Chengdu Co., Ltd., Sichuan and a consumer finance joint venture.
Hong Leong Bank is a subsidiary of Hong Leong Financial Group Berhad, the financial services arm of the Hong Leong Group. Apart from banking, Hong Leong Financial Group is involved in the provision of insurance and takaful, as well as investment banking, unit trust, fund management and stock broking services.
We are looking for qualified candidates to fill the following positions based in Phnom Penh:
1. Assistant Relationship Manager, Business Banking (1 position)
- Assist Relationship Managers in preparing credit applications for credit approvals.
- Proactively support customers on service delivery.
- Closely monitor customer portfolio and assist Relationship Manager in deeping business relationship with customers.
- Gather & analyze MIS reports pertaining to business banking.
- Provide administration and documentation support in maintaining customer credit files.
- Preferably University Degree in Business or related discipline
- Minimum 2 years of banking experience preferred in business banking area
- Good marketing, communication, and interpersonal skill
- Willing to work under pressure
- Proactive, positive attitude, customer oriented, self-motivated & good team player
- Good command of English
2. Assistant Operations Support Manager (1 position)
- Process day to day back office transactions, including payment, trade finance, and remittance.
- Handle interbank clearing of cheques and funds transfer.
- Reconcile of accounts under the care of Operations Support team.
- Support the servicing of ATMs
- Assist in preparing reports as required.
- Diploma/Degree in business/finance/accounting or related field.
- 1-2 years of work experience in a similar role
- Good communication skills required including English proficiency.
- Results-orientated, adheres to turn-around times/deadlines.
- Customer service-orientated and helpful to those in need of assistance.
How to apply: Please send only your cover letter and CV attaching a passport size photo to us at MuvMara@hlbkh.honqleonq.com. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Please always put your email subject as "Application for XXXX (position you applied)" and rename your attached file in your full name, i.e. MuyMara_CV. Please put all your attached documents into one file only.
Contact address: #28, Samdech Pan Avenue, Sangkat Boeung Raing, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh.
Telephone: 023 999 711 (Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm)
Closing date: 4 November 2013
To know more about us, please visit our corporate website at www.hlb.com.my
Tensions seemed to subside as quickly as they escalated at the Laos-Cambodia border.
Shaved ice, fruit toppings, and a squirt of cream – these are the ingredients to make a perfect bingsu.