CB Richard Ellis (CBRE) is the world's largest commercial real estate service firm with a strong regional presence, and accelerated growth and expansion plans. We are now looking for highly qualified and pro-active personnel for the following opening:
• Write Research and Valuation reports
• Analyzing property & format
• Property viewings
• Dealing with clients
• Updating market data
• Attending networking events
• Base salary plus commission
• Other duties as assigned
• Male or Female 22 to 30 years old
• Two year fixed contract
• At least two years previous work experience within a professional environment in Cambodia
• Real estate knowledge and experience in Cambodia preferred
• Good communication skills and analytical mind
• University educated, as a minimum, and a willingness to learn more on the job
• Native level of spoken and written English
• Hardworking, proactive and honest individual
To apply, please email your resume with salary expectations and covering letter to email@example.com. We regret only short-listed candidates will be notified.
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".