CB Richard Ellis (CBRE) is the world's largest commercial real estate service firm with a strong regional presence, and accelerated growth and expansion plans. We are now looking for highly qualified and pro-active personnel for the following opening:
• Write Research and Valuation reports
• Analyzing property & format
• Property viewings
• Dealing with clients
• Updating market data
• Attending networking events
• Base salary plus commission
• Other duties as assigned
• Male or Female 22 to 30 years old
• Two year fixed contract
• At least two years previous work experience within a professional environment in Cambodia
• Real estate knowledge and experience in Cambodia preferred
• Good communication skills and analytical mind
• University educated, as a minimum, and a willingness to learn more on the job
• Native level of spoken and written English
• Hardworking, proactive and honest individual
To apply, please email your resume with salary expectations and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret only short-listed candidates will be notified.
SM Waypoint claims its unmanned aerial vehicles can help local farm and plantation owners increase their yields.
Though the bustling food stalls that emerge after dark next to Russian Market can seem intimidating to tourists at first glance, there are street food treats to be enjoyed by all.
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern