CB Richard Ellis (CBRE) is the world's largest commercial real estate service firm with a strong regional presence, and accelerated growth and expansion plans. We are now looking for highly qualified and pro-active personnel for the following opening:
• Write Research and Valuation reports
• Analyzing property & format
• Property viewings
• Dealing with clients
• Updating market data
• Attending networking events
• Base salary plus commission
• Other duties as assigned
• Male or Female 22 to 30 years old
• Two year fixed contract
• At least two years previous work experience within a professional environment in Cambodia
• Real estate knowledge and experience in Cambodia preferred
• Good communication skills and analytical mind
• University educated, as a minimum, and a willingness to learn more on the job
• Native level of spoken and written English
• Hardworking, proactive and honest individual
To apply, please email your resume with salary expectations and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret only short-listed candidates will be notified.
In today’s world of fast-changing technology, Cambodia is seeing increasing innovation in financial services.
Post Khmer Editor-in-Chief Kay Kimsong sat down with Dr In Channy, President and Group Managing Director of ACLEDA Bank Plc, to explore the main principle guiding Cambodia’s biggest bank.
At the launch of Phnom Penh's newest market, The Post spoke to customers and stallholders about what the hub of bars, food stalls, shops and live music will add to the city's nightlife.