Pour un Sourire d’ Enfant (PSE) is a non-profit organization, established at the end of 1995 inCambodia, working to provide food, shelter, medical care, general education and vocational training to destitute, maltreated, abused and uneducated children in Phnom Penh, Sihanoukville and Siem Reap.
Currently PSE is providing help to more than 6,500 children, supporting around 3,000 children in public schools, 1,500 in the remedial education program, and 1,500 in the vocational training program. Around 500 children benefit from specific educational programs: classes for children with a disability, day-care centers, infant welfare etc.
PSE employs more than 500 dedicated staff. Due to rapid growth of existing and new programs, PSE is seeking for potential candidates for various vacant positionsbased in Phnom Penh and Sihanouk Ville.
1. Assistant to Support Services Director (01 post) based in PP
2. Mobile Library Officer (01 post) based in PP
3. External School Section Assistant (02 posts) based in PP
4. Retail Business Instructor (01 post) based in PP
5. Half Full Time Teacher of Mathematics (01 post) based in PP
6. Teacher of Physics (01 post) based in PP
7. Primary School Teacher (01 post) based in PP
8. Social Officer Assistant (01 post) based in Sihanouk Ville
9. Canteen Cook (02 posts) based in PP
10. Foreign English Teacher Volunteer (03 posts)_1 post : full time, 2 posts: Part time based in PP
11. Volunteers (many posts) based in PP
♠ For detailed job information, please visit: jobs.site-pse.org
Competitive salary, retirement benefits, family health supporting, insurance, and training will be provided to successful candidates.
♠ How To Apply:
Send your cover letter and CV (photo not required) to: HR Department, No 402, Stung Meanchey, PO: 2107, Phnom Penh 3, Tel: 023 995 660 or by email to: [email protected] by the deadline: 24 October 2013 except post number 1 deadline: 18 October2013.
Women candidates are encouraged to apply and only shortlisted candidates will