Cambodian Water Supply Association (CWA) is an association formed by a group of private water providers in order to support and enhance water operators, provide and improve the technical knowledge which is in line with the Cambodia’s water supply standards, and to promote the sustainability and expansion of water supply in Cambodia.
The objectives of the association are:
- To assist private water operators without discriminating against them regardless of their political tendency
- To provide private water operators the networking opportunities and experience sharing
- To share information on water sector
- To strengthen the quality of piped water
- To facilitate and to ease the difficulties of private water operators through - lobbying the government to provide the friendly regulations.
CWA is now seeking for experienced and qualified candidates to fill the post of Executive Director and Administrative and IT Assistant based in Phnom Penh.
- Responsible for planning, managing, implementing, and monitoring and evaluation of association’s activities and projects
- Prepare the strategic and budget plan in consultation with Board Directors
- Prepare regular quarterly and annual project reports and submit to donor(s) and Board Directors
- Perform staff management and staff appraisal
- Financial management: Verify and approve financial expenditure/revenues report and prepare financial statement
- Liaise and maintain contacts with development partners and responsible for fund raising
- Facilitate in problem solving and decision making in the projects aspects
- Assist the Board in preparing and organizing regular and special Board meetings
- Other tasks assigned by Board Directors
- At lease university degree, preferably in business management
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience with organizations related - to water sector
- Knowledge in report writing
- Demonstrate time management and organization skills with the ability to multi task skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication and team building skills. Initiative and ability to work independently
- Excellence written and spoken English skills
- Find new members and maintain relationship with members
- Record and maintain member list
- Petty cash management
- Filling documents
- Perform translation in all related documents from English-Khmer and Khmer-English
- Update and maintenance website
- Manage and maintain ERMS software and server, if any.
- Manage hotline and provide on-the-job training/guiding of ERMS to members
- Other tasks assigned by Executive Director
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science
- At least 2-year experience in office administration, computer maintenance and software installation
- Knowledge of written and spoken English
- Ability to provide on-the-job training/guiding
- managing IT software
- Time management and team building skill
Interested candidates are invited to submit a cover letter indicating the post title along with resume, including names and contact details of 2 referees to [email protected] and copy to [email protected] by 22 October 2013 before 17:00.
Women and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.