The evening of Tuesday, January 22, marked the launch of vehicle rental company Budget Cambodia. Asian Vehicle Rental (AVR) has gained a license from Avis Budget Group inc. for the rental and leasing operations in Cambodia. It was for this reason that members of the media, business colleagues, distinguished guests, and customers, were gathered at the Sofitel Phnom Penh Phokeethra Hotel to celebrate this auspicious occasion.
Mr. Ngorn Saing, CEO of RMA Cambodia, in his opening speech informed the audience that BUDGET offers wide range of business related machineries:
- Commercial Vehicles: range from cargo truck to giant petrol tanker,
- Construction Equipment: dump trucks, excavator, and backhoe loader,
- Agriculture Machineries: Small, medium size tractors,
- Material Handling Equipment: forklift, boom lift
- Cleaning Technology: indoor and outdoor cleaning machine
Then the licence manager Asia Mr James Richmond gave a short speech to attendees. Guests were then invited to enjoy a delicious dinner after the formalities. The event was a great opportunity for business people in the Kingdom to network and better understand the Avis Budget Group offerings.