The United Nations Entity for Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women (UN Women) is seeking for a qualified and results-oriented individual to fill the vacancy below.
Job title : Administrative Assistant
Contract type and level : Service Contract (SB-3)
Requirements : Secondary education and 5 years of progressive experience
Deadline : 7 December 2018 (Midnight New York Time, USA)
ummary of Key Functions:
• Implementation of operational strategies;
• Support to effective and efficient functioning of the country office;
• Support to administrative services;
• Support to office maintenance and assets management;
• Support to knowledge building and knowledge sharing.
Please visit http://www.kh.undp.org/jobs/ for detail job description and for online application. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. UNDP on behalf of UN Women retains the right to contact references directly.
United Nations is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality and culture. Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups and persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
“Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.”