Our Cambodia Office seeks energetic, result driven, change-oriented, creative and proactive service-minded Cambodians to join us.
Position: Area Development Program Manager
1.Kralanh District, Siem Reap Province,
2. Varin District, Siem Reap Province
3. One “another” District, Siem Reap Province
4. Chey Saen District, Preah Vihear Provice
5. Sangkhum Thmey District, Preah Vihear Province
6. Preah Netr Preah District, Banteay Meanchey Province
7. One another District, Banteay Meanchey Province
8. Koh Andaet District, Takeo Province
1. To provide overall leadership and management for the area development program in accordance with relevant World Vision strategies (e.g. National and Secondary), policies (e.g. Transformational Development, Child Sponsorship) and frameworks (e.g. Learning through Evaluation with Accountability and Planning (LEAP)
2. To effectively represent and model World Vision’s mission, vision, core values and identity through good relationships and networks with relevant internal and external stakeholders, including staff, community groups, local church, local leaders, government departments and other NGOs.
1. Fully able to embrace organizational values and possess a high level of commitment towards the mission of WVC.
2. Bachelor of Business Management or Rural Development.
3. Minimum 2 years of appropriate professional experience in management and leadership of a comparable community development program/project.
4. Experience in project and program design, implementation, monitoring, evaluation, and report writing.
5. Previous experience in advocacy and networking.
6. Christian commitment and maturity is an advantage.
7. Competent in written English communication and Computer literate; Microsoft Word and Excel.
8. Willingness to travel and stay overnight at project sites, sometimes in remote areas
Interested applicants should obtain an application form from WVC office or download from WVC Website and submit a cover letter, Personal CV, and ONLY photocopies of relevant formal Education certificates such as High School certificate, university degree, etc. : HR Department, World Vision Cambodia # 20, St.71, Sangkat Tonle Basak, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh, P.O Box. 479 Tel: 023 216 052.
GO GREEN! SAVE THE TREES!
SUBMIT ONLY PHOTOCOPIES OF UNIVERSITY DEGREES OR EQUIVALENTS ONLY with your application.
DO NOT submit photocopies of other certificates.
Closing Date: 17 Oct 2014