Cambodia Brewery Limited (CBL), the manufacturer of quality international beers: Tiger beer, Anchor beer, ABC Extra Stout & Gold Crown, is currently seeking dynamic and self motivated candidates to fill the following position:
BRAND MANAGER (1 Position)
Major Roles and Responsibilities:
- Plan and implement various marketing projects and activities for assigned brand.
- Implement marketing plans within allocated brand budget and provide feedback to marketing manager on the execution of approved plans/activities,
- Monitor brand health performance & maintain close collaboration with brand's promotion agency, advertising agency, and other cross-functional groups to establish short- and long-term brand performance goals and ensure successful plan development and execution.
- Work with relevant staff members to develop a comprehensive program to complement the activities of the sales teams and support the promotion of assigned brand(s); work with sales teams to identify, design and create selling tools.
- Coordinate with relevant operational personnel, i.e. sales, corporate communications, purchasing, finance, packaging, warehouse, etc., on execution of promotion mechanics and logistics, to ensure minimum disruption to work-in-progress via timely briefings and orderly execution and management.
- Perform other task as assigned by Marketing Manager.
- University degree in Marketing, Business or a related field.
- At least 4 years' experience in brand and the field of Marketing.
- Ability to translate marketing strategy into tactics and ideas into action.
- Good command of spoken and written English & computer knowledge of MS-Office
- Superior communication skills; excellent verbal and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a focus on teamwork.
- Ability to communicate and work with a variety of personalities.
- Creative and an eye for detail; flexibility and adaptability; result-oriented and meeting datelines.
Interested candidates are invited to apply by sending a Cover Letter and CV with expectation salary and a recent photograph to Mr. Heng Phan at Human Resource Department, address Robos Angkagne Village, Sangkat Prek Eng, Khan Meanchey, Phnom Penh or # 56, Street 315, Sangkat Boeng Kak I, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh or Email: [email protected] ; Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Applications deadline: 31 March, 2014 at 17:00