The Global Green Growth Institute (GGGI) is a new international organization committed to strong, inclusive green growth. We assist developing and emerging countries with integrating their ambitions for strong economic performance and environmental sustainability with the goal of bringing about poverty reduction, job creation, social inclusion, and climate change mitigation and adaptation.
• The post holder will support the development of GGGI’s program with the Royal Government of Cambodia on the development of an action plan on green cities.
• Guide and prepare economic analysis, indicators and analytical tools needed to make the case for green growth opportunities, and provide relevant advisory services for sound regulatory and policy design and implementation.
• Identify, evaluate and prioritize green growth opportunities within priority sectors and areas identified in Cambodia´s National Policy on Green Growth and National Strategic Plan on Green Growth and other key national strategies and plans.
• Identify, assess and liaise with public and private stakeholders and support GGGI´s engagement and management of client and relevant stakeholder relationships.
• Postgraduate degree in relevant field
• At least five years of professional experience, preferably for a development agency
• Exceptional analytical and quantitative/qualitative skills, alongside strong synthesis and strategic thinking skills
• Outstanding stakeholder engagement, client relationship, communication and consensus building skills
• Proven project delivery experience, i.e. managing the delivery of results on time and on budget
• Fluency in written and spoken English is a must; fluency in Khmer is a plus
HOW TO APPLY
• Interested candidates should apply to: [email protected]
• For more information on GGGI, please visit our website at www.gggi.org.