ISPP is a non-profit, non-sectarian, IB World School providing an internationally recognized education for Cambodian and expatriate students aged 3-18 years.
We wish to invite applications for the following position:
The CFO will be responsible to manage all areas of accounting, budget control, financial reporting, recording of assets, reviewing liabilities and income. Monitoring the appropriate disbursement of funds and payments of accounts in accordance with school regulations and established budgetary limits. The position will report to the Director.
• Review and approve preparation and finalization of monthly and annual reporting materials and metrics for ISPP’s Board of Trustees
• Oversee budgeting, financial forecasting and cash flow for administration, existing and future programs
• Supervise the Finance team
• Coordinate all audit activities
• Monitor appropriate disbursement of funds
• Ensure regulatory & tax compliance
• 8-10 years prior relevant experience in a senior management level with supervisory experience
• Proven technical skills, preferably having trained in an international financial services firm with an internationally recognized professional finance qualification
• Demonstrated experience in financial management and accounting, ideally in the nonprofit sector
• Experience with accounting & office software, particularly QuickBooks.
• Working knowledge of tax & regulatory requirements in Cambodia
• Excellent people skills, with experience collaborating in a dynamic team
• Experience should include legal, audit, compliance, budget, and resource development
• Demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities, meeting targets and proposing new ways of creating efficiencies
• Proven effectiveness of leading a team of professionals in finance and accounting
• Flexible and independent; able to multi-task while also able to focus on details
• Fluency in written & spoken English (& preferably Khmer)
• Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, resilience and a commitment to ISPP’s mission.
• Impeccable references for honesty, ethics & confidentiality
Qualified candidates are invited to request a detailed job description.
Application including CV and Covering Letter shall be submitted via email [email protected]. ISPP’s address is Hun Neang Boulevard, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview. Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
Application closing date: 30 November 2018