The Phnom Penh Post is an independent media company in Cambodia and is seeking a fulltime qualified candidate to fill a position as described below:
Main duties and responsibilities
• Extend and optimise distribution network
• Working closely with distribution manager to ensure smooth daily operations
• Follow up with hotels, cafes, 24 provinces, restaurants, mini marts and new business outlets to promote newspaper
• Preparing daily and monthly newspaper circulation report for the manager
• Bachelor’s degree in sale and marketing or an equivalent degree
• At least two years experience in sale and marketing
• Good in Khmer and English, both speaking and writing.
• Pleasant personality, positive attitude and open minded
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Self confident and hardworking
• Computer literacy – Microsoft Word and Excel
Interested candidates are requested to submit a cover letter, expected salary, and a detailed CV with a current photo, not later than 5:00pm on January 31, 2022 to the Human Resources & Administration Department.
Address: Level 7, The Elements Condominium (Residence 9), Hun Sen Boulevard, Phum Tuol Roka III, Sangkat Chak Angre Krom, Khan Meanchey, 12353, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Tel : +855- (0) 23 888 161/23 888 162
Cellcard : +855- (0) 78 555 166/78 555 133
Smart : +855- (0) 086 822 999/086 277 999
E-mail: [email protected]
Post Media Co., Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. Application documents will not be returned.