The United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF), Cambodia Country Office, is seeking to hire a qualified consultant who can research, facilitate and coordinate the establishment of a clear, relevant and tangible innovation initiative that can accelerate and deliver results for children and youth across multiple UNICEF supported programmes.
Scope of Work
• Identify and map strategic needs and opportunities for innovation across all programmes;
• Facilitate the development and costing of a 3-year strategic innovation plan for accelerating results for children;
• Facilitate the development and costing of a 3-year strategic implementation plan for innovation support to accelerate birth registration in Cambodia;
• Facilitate the development and costing of a 3-year strategic implementation plan for youth and community participation to promote community practices that keep children safe, healthy and developing, including during emergencies;
• Facilitate the development of a targeted communication for development initiative and multimedia package promoting community participation;
• Identify and support fundraising and partnership building for planned innovation initiatives;
• Monitor and report on assignment progress against TOR work plan, and innovation progress against identified priorities and planned initiatives.
Duration of Contract:
220 days over 11 months between 15 September 2014 and 15 August 2015.
Submission of Applications:
Applications shall be submitted to [email protected] before the deadline.Information on required qualifications, submission of proposals and complete Terms of Reference are available at www.unicef.org/cambodia/overview_20966.html
Applications shall be sent by email to [email protected]. Applications MUST include the title and vacancy number and all required documentation as detailed in the ToR.