Background: HP+ is a seven-year project funded by the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) and implemented by a consortium of partners, led by Palladium. In Cambodia, HP+ works to increase ustainable, predictable, and adequate financing for key health programs and to improve social health protection policy implementation.
HP+ is looking for a health system expert to assist in developing a framework for the transition/Integration of HIV/AIDS in the health system.
The selected consultant will perform roles and assume responsibilities as follows:
• Develops a detailed methodology, a detailed activity framework with timeline.
• Conducts data and information collection and analyzes data to identify examples of integration frameworks.
• Facilitates consultations and workshops on integration frameworks.Participates in NCHADS HSSP to ensure that HIV/AIDS integration into health system is emphasized and defined clearly.
• AdvocateMoH for the use of the nationally agreed framework for HIV/AIDS integration
The selected consultant will meet the following criteria:
• University degree in public health, health policy and system, health governance, sociology and any related fields preferred.Experiences in health systems: assessments, design, research.
• Demonstrated analytical skills and proven experiences in inclusive health system analysis, health system efficiency, and disease-specific integration strategy into health system.
• Demonstrated experiences in advocacy work, health negotiation and coordination and facilitation with government officials, development partners, CSO and community-desirable.
• Knowledge of Cambodia health system and the challenges of HIV/AIDS integration into the health system is an advantage.
• Good time management and inter-personal skills.
For detailed job description and to submit application, please visit website https://palladiumhr.secure.force.com/recruit/fRecruit__ApplyJob?vacancyN...
For more information and clarification please contact Dr. Srey Mony, Health and HIV Policy Advisor at [email protected] or Telephone: +855 17 284828
Application deadline is December 17, 2019