The Department of Anti-trafficking in Persons and Reintegration of Victims of the Ministry of Social Affairs, Veteran Youth Rehabilitation (MoSVY) of the Royal Government of Cambodia aims at strengthening the enforcement of Guidelines on Forms and Procedures for Identification of Victims of Human Trafficking for Appropriate Service Provision through establishing a reliable database to track records of victims identified and services provided in the country. The Department is seeking a consultant or a consulting firm to conduct a study to assess existing database/systems in the country and in the region to identify challenges and solutions to develop a concrete database MoSVY to ensure reliability and transparency, accuracy of data, to avoid double counting or duplicating of victim number, as well as protecting victims’ identity.
• At least 5-year experiences of research, data collection and analysis, evaluation, report writing, or relevant work,
• Sound knowledge and work experiences in migration and trafficking in persons inside and outside the country.
• Some knowledge of challenges in developing database systems for the government and managing sensitive data
• Master degree in international relations, social work, law, and other related fields
• Excellent communication skills, including the ability to work with government at the national and sub-national level and other non-government stakeholders;
• Good command of English and
• Working knowledge of Khmer is an asset;
1. To assess existing system in the country and in the region to gather data on identified victims and services provided.
2. To identify challenges and solutions to ensure data sharing, as well as confidentiality to protect the victims’ identity and reliability and transparency in the data collection process.
3. To propose a national system with roles and responsibilities for identification and service provision, as per endorsed policies.
For more detail of this consultancy, please visit
All interested candidates should submit a cover letter, CV, and proposed plan of action with estimated budget by July 20th 2018 before 5:00 PM to MoSVY (Mr. Nor Bandoul) [email protected] or (Mr. Tha Saravuth) [email protected] or mailing to MoSVY, #788, Monivong Blvd, Phnom Penh, Cambodia. The shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview. Further information, please contact above mentioned email addresses or Mr. Nor Bandoul (Tel: 078 242 469) or Mr. Tha Saravuth (Tel: 012 939 123).