Technical and Vocational Education and Training Sector Development
AFD Loan 8305-CAM (SF)
1. This request for expressions of interest follows the General Procurement Notice for this project that appeared in the “ADB Business Opportunities” with link below:
http://csrn.adb.org or http://www.ntb.gov.kh/tvetsdp
2. The Royal Government of Cambodia (RGC) has received a loan from the Asian Development Bank (ADB) and co-financing from AFD (Loan 8305) toward the cost of Technical and Vocational Education and Training Sector Development Project (TVETSDP) and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this loan to payment for skills measurement surveyconsultants assignment (C-16-AF-QCBS). The Government believes that a strong, relevant Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) system with solid links to the labor market will contribute to social stability and inclusion, poverty reduction, and sustainable economic development.
3. The selection and engagement of a consulting firm to undertake this study to be financed under the project will be done in accordance with ADB’s Guidelines, using the Quality Cost Based Selection (QCBS) procedures.
4. The Ministry of Labour and Vocational Training (MLVT) now invites all qualified and experienced firm with a strong track record on TVET capacity building and management, especially in developing countries, to submit expressions of interest. They must provide adequate information indicating that they are qualified to perform the services (brochures, description of similar assignments, experiences in similar conditions).
5. Interested and eligible the consulting firm may obtain further information related to ToR and project documents at the address given below from 08:00 – 12:00 and 14:00 – 17:00 hours on all working days, Monday to Friday.
6. Expressions of interest must be submitted online via http://cms.adb.org no later than 24:00 hrs (midnight, local time in Philippine),Tuesday21January 2020. Only those expressions of interest, which are compliant with the term of reference (TOR) of this assignment, may be considered.
Ministry of Labour and Vocational Training
Project Coordination Unit (PCU)
Technical and Vocational Education and Training Sector Development Project (TVETSDP)
# 3, Russian Federation, SangkatTeukLaak II, Khan Toulkork, Phnom Penh
Attention: Mr.KhengKhemara,Chiefof Procurement
Email: [email protected]/[email protected]