Tan Chong Express Auto Services and Spare Parts (Cambodia) Pty. Ltd. has been operating the e-Garage workshops in Cambodia since 2006. We are now looking for an experienced and competent individual who can manage and grow the business operations in Cambodia. E-Garage is an auto service company that services all makes of cars.
• Manage all operations within the countryincluding the profit and growth of the E-Garage Operations.
• Plan, develop and produce business performance expansion and capacity in the country.
• Evaluate potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, and deal requirements.
• Build strong relationship with Government authorities, business groups and industry players.
• Ensure compliance with all Government statutory and industry requirements such as legal, tax and commercial regulations.
• Recruit and manage staff, including performance monitoring and training.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Business Management or equivalent.
• Minimum 10 years working management experience, preferably in automotive industry.
• Highly self-motivated and performance-driven individual with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Analytical and negotiation skills.
• Planning and organizational management skills.
• Well-versed in Cambodia law and other relevant regulations or statutory requirements.
Interested candidates are invited to submit applications via [email protected] or contact to
+855 92 657 860/ 96 55 600 11 for further details.
Contact person: Mr. Vorng Ponnreay
Deadline: March 28th, 2014; 5.00pm