Cambodian Living Arts’ (CLA) mission is to facilitate the transformation of Cambodia through the arts. Our vision is for the arts to be the national and international signature of Cambodia.
CLA is seeking candidates for the position of Director of External Affairs.
This position reports to the Executive Director, and is responsible for:
• Providing leadership and strategic direction to the External Affairs Department
• Creating and directing the execution of CLA’s overall fundraising strategy
• Setting messaging and communications strategy to support CLA’s growth plans
• Overseeing the growth of CLA’s earned income via social enterprise
• Managing personnel in the Fundraising, Communications and Marketing functions
• Developing and tracking performance measures for all areas of External Affairs
• Working closely with the CLA Board
The Director for External Affairs is a crucial component in the growth plans outlined within our existing strategic plan. This opportunity requires a person with superior tenacity, intellect, communication and fundraising skills and experience with social entrepreneurship.