Education Officer (NO-2) Fixed-Term, Kratie, Cambodia
For every child, education.
How can you make a difference?
Education Officer contributes to programme planning, implementation, monitoring and reporting of activities to deliver results. The person will be expected to proactively contribute to team work and take an explicit capacity building approach to their work with government and NGO implementing partners.The Education Officer will be based in UNICEF’s Kratie Zone Office, and will be part of a broader Country Office where the Education Programme is a major component of the country programme.
Under the supervision of Chief of the Kratie Field Office, you will be responsible for:
• Support to program development and planning;
• Program management, including budget management; monitoring and delivery of results;
• Technical and operational support to program implementation;
• Networking and partnership building; and
• Innovation, knowledge management and capacity building
To qualify as a champon for every child you will have…
• University degree in Education, social development, community development, sociology or another social science field is required.
• A minimum of 5 years professional experience in programme planning, management, monitoring and evaluation in social development, education or related area, is required.
• Professional/technical expertise in education and/or social development policy planning, analysis and implementation at national and sub-national levels with diverse stakeholders and partners is an asset.
The detail job descriptions are available in the link provided and if you are interested and meet the profiles, please submit an application through http://www.unicef.org/about/employ/?job=510977
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to be part of the organiation.