The ADB-Cambodia Resident Mission (CARM) was established to assist its Headquarters in the implementation of projects and programs, in project processing, country programming, and economic and sector work. It also coordinates ADB’s activities with other resident diplomatic and donor missions, NGOs, academic institutions, local think tanks, private sector and other members of the civil society.
The Finance and Administration Assistant will support the resident mission in general office administration, finance, accounting, and personnel management.
Supervisor: Designated International Staff and senior National Staff
Specific criteria include
• Suitability to undertake the responsibilities mentioned above at the required level
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, accounting or related field
• At least 4 years of relevant experience, preferably in accounting and financial system, administrative and personnel administration in international agencies
• Good analytical thinking
• Able to establish and maintain productive contacts with appropriate officials of host government, donor agencies and executing agencies
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Able to work with individuals from different cultural/national backgrounds
• Good computer skills with sound knowledge of common word-processing, spreadsheets and graphics software used in ADB
• Familiar with local languages and institutions
• Able to work collaboratively with teams as a constructive team member
• Good oral and written communication skills in English are essential.
The Asian Development Bank’s vision is a region free of poverty. Established in 1966 and headquartered in Manila, Philippines, ADB’s multicultural staff come from about 67 members. The advertised position is a local staff position with a local remuneration package. It is open only to persons who are nationals and residents of Cambodia. The position is for a 3-year fixed term appointment. ADB offers a competitive salary and benefits package applicable to local staff. While the position advertised is for the Cambodia Resident Mission, ADB staff may be required to serve in any location outside the Resident Mission at the discretion of Management.
To apply, visit:
Deadline for applications is on 20 November 2018.
We encourage diversity in our workplace and support an inclusive environment.
Vacancy Reference Number: 180864