Transparency International Cambodia (TI Cambodia) is the National Chapter of Transparency International Secretariat based in Berlin, Germany. With more than 120 Chapters worldwide, we work with all relevant stakeholders including the government, civil society organisations (CSOs), development partners (DPs), private sector, media and individuals to promote integrity and reduce corruption. TI Cambodia is currently looking for an exceptional candidate to fulfil the position as detailed below:
Remuneration: Basic monthly salary range from US$ 1,500 to $1,800 including tax
Type of Contract: Full-time employment under one year fixed term contract (renewable)
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Reporting to: Senior Director of Operations
Duty Station Phnom Penh Office, Cambodia
To ensure the Finance Department operates smoothly and performs its accordance with TI Cambodia Financial Management Manual, relevant rules and regulations and donor requirements.
Qualifications and Experience
• At least seven years of experience in financial responsibilities, with a minimum of four years management level experience with local or international organizations in Cambodia. Preferably experience in managing large and multi-donor funding and sub-grants;
• At least a bachelor degree in the field of Accounting or Financial Management;
• Demonstrated ability to handle complex financial management and create financial systems that meets international standards and best practices;
• Skills and expertise in computer accounting programs such as Quickbooks and/or Peachtree;
• Sound knowledge of and commitment to the promotion of integrity, good governance and anti-corruption;
• Good communications and interpersonal skills, including the ability to build and maintain relationships with people from diverse backgrounds;
• Ability to work independently, under pressure and with a high level of commitment to complete the tasks on time and to a high standard;
• Fluent in English and Khmer with a proven ability to communicate both verbally and in writing.
The detailed position description is available on our website: www.ticambodia.org/work-with-us. Interested candidates are invited to submit a cover letter clearly indicating the post title along with a current CV (Cover letter and CV shall be combined/put into only one PDF file if submitted the application through email) to [email protected] by 18 February, 2018 before 17:00.
A competitive salary is given according to experience and qualifications plus additional benefit package according to TI Cambodia HR policy. TI Cambodia is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality and culture. Individuals from all backgrounds, women and persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.