Abt Associates seeks a grants manager for the USAID-funded Feed the Future Cambodia Harvest II project in Phnom Penh. Harvest II’s grant program:
• Supports companies testing new solutions to problems in the horticulture sector.
• Encourages investors to make capital investments in the horticulture sector.
The grants manager will oversee the project’s ongoing $1.8 million grants program, assuring both sound technical management as well as compliance with USAID regulations and Abt Associates policies. Key duties are shown below.
• Design and prepare grant review guidelines, including scoring formats
• Organize grant evaluation committee meetings
• Help grant applicants refine their concept papers and develop full applications
• Lead negotiations with applicants
• Make site visits and collaborate with the M&E team to obtain monitoring data
• Manage grant solicitations and administration, ensuring proper compliance.
• Keep up the grant tracking system to monitor grant payments.
• Review grantee invoices and ensure that payment requests are properly supported.
• Facilitate the technical approval of completed work.
• Ensure proper close-out of grant activities.
• Bachelor’s degree and at least six years of experience
• Experience in grants management, including with USAID grants
• Experience in program coordination, monitoring/evaluation, and/or agricultural development
• Ability to learn and adapt quickly, and work independently
• Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Fluency in written and spoken English and Khmer
Interested candidates are invited to send a CV and a Cover Letter by April 4, 2019 at 5:00 PM to [email protected]. The subject line of your email should read “Grants Manager– Cambodia Harvest II”.
Please do not send the copies of diplomas or certificates. We regret that only short-listed candidates will be contact for an interview.