Aide et Action (AEA) is an international NGO, with its headquarters Geneva, Switzerland. AEA began operations in 1981 and is now in than 20 countries across Africa, Caribbean, Europe, South Asia, Southeast Asia and China AEA supports development especially sustainable education with a belief in the universal right of children to a quality education. Activities in South East Asia and China (SEAC) started 2001 operating with local partners and government agencies in Cambodia, Vietnam, Lao PDR, China, and Myanmar to enhance quality education as well as to facilitate improved access it.
Aide et Action and more than 20 partners have been implementing the Cambodian Consortium for Out of School Children (CCOSC), a project funded by the Educate a Child program from the Education Above All Foundation to enroll and retain over 50,000 children of primary school age. It reaches out to children of diverse needs from five Out-of-School categories – in poor and remote communities, over-age, street children, ethnic minorities and children with disabilities.
In order to capitalize the achievements and best practices of its projects, AEA would like to invite interested professional video companies and individuals to submit a financial proposal for the following:
- Type : Documentary video (Full HD)
- Length : 05 mn – 10 mn
- Number : 05 videos based on the best practices and successful stories of the project
- Location : Phnom Penh and other provinces of Cambodia based on the intervention area of AEA
- Bidder is responsible to produce documentary video including script, shooting, editing and other activities related to video production
- Bidder is responsible for video equipment
- Bidder is responsible for transportation and accommodation for the crew
Proposal must be submitted to AEA Office at #322, Street 182 (Tep Phorn), Teuk Laak 3, Toul Kork, Phnom Penh before 01st November 2017, 5pm. The final video must be finished before the end of November 2017.
Contact person: Mrs. Chhourng Channvita, Tel: 023 884 510/ 23 884 610. HP: 077 200 123.