The United Nations Entity for Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women (UN Women) is seeking for a qualified and results-oriented individual to fill the vacancy below.
Job title: National Programme Officer (Gender, Climate Change and Disaster Risk Reduction), Re-advertised
Contract type and level: Service Contract (SB-4)
Requirements: Master’s degree and 2 years of professional experience
Deadline: 6 Jun 2018 (Midnight New York Time, USA)
Summary of Key Functions:
• Oversee and guide country Gender & CC and DRR programme management;
• Provide technical support and capacity development to project/programme partners;
• Provide technical inputs to monitoring and reporting of programme/project activities;
• Provide substantive technical inputs to people and financial management;
• Provide substantive inputs to inter-agency and country coordination;
Please visit www.kh.undp.org/content/cambodia/en/home/operations/jobs for detail job description and for online application. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. UNDP on behalf of UN Women retains the right to contact references directly.
United Nations is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality and culture. Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups and persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.