CLA provides programs, resources and services to support the development of the arts sector in Cambodia. This ranges from commissioning and producing artistic projects, to training and funding programs. The Country Manager’s role is to drive implementation of the strategic plan and to strengthen the organization as we prepare for the future.
The Country Manager will oversee all CLA’s work, with a particular focus on operational management, development and project management. The Country Manager will be one of the public spokespeople for CLA and the role will require network and partnership building for CLA, including involvement in fundraising. The CLA staff is approximately 40 people, and the current annual budget is approximately $1.5 million USD.
We have an active earned income program, the Manager of which will report directly to the Country Manager, so the ideal candidate will have some commercial experience. In the next five years we aim to move to into our own building, and the Country Manager will take a lead role on that project.
CLA has affiliate organisations running programs regionally and internationally, which will not be under the direct supervision of the Country Manager but may require occasional input or collaboration.
Qualifications and Experience
• At least 5 years’ senior management experience
• Significant experience of managing organisational budgets and finance
• Experience of annual and long-range program planning
• Excellent communicator and problem solver
• Experience working effectively with multiple stakeholders (government, board, community, other arts organizations, donors, etc.)
• Adept at managing multiple short-term and long range projects and programs simultaneously
• Independent, organised and flexible
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Interest in culture and arts
For the detail of job description for this position, please visit https://www.cambodianlivingarts.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/country-m...
To apply, please send a resume and a cover letter explaining your interest and suitability for the position, to [email protected]
Deadline: September 2nd, 2018
Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis.