Cambodia Gospel Bookroom is a Christian ministry book publishing organization mainly to translate and publish books of Watchman Nee and Witness Lee published by Living Stream Ministry, in Anaheim, California. Since 2003, we have been publishing many kind of ministry books such as Life Lessons vol. i, ii, iii, & iv, Holy Word Morning Revival (monthly issue), and New Believer Lessons. We are located in TK 24 De Castle St. 315, Khan Toul Kok, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Now we are looking for qualified persons whose job descriptions and qualifications are below:
1. Translate English Christian ministry books and other Documents to Khmer,
2. Edit writings to publish books,
3. Minimal office works.
1. College Degree (Khmer Literature or English major preferred),
2. Good command of both written and spoken English,
3. Good command of Khmer,
4. Knowledge of the Bible,
5. Willing to work together with other translators as a team.
Interested candidates should send their resume and cover letter with desired compensation indicated to the above address or via email: [email protected]
Contact Number: 097 7179 901, 010 607053